Monday, February 22, 2016

Some (fun) Michonne news... AND HUGE SPOILERS

"The Walking Dead" Season 6 michonne
Photo from Variety



I find it a bit funny that all of the entertainment websites posted barely-not-spoiler titled reviews within about 20 minutes after The Walking Dead aired last night. I was prowling the internet last night and ran across it all nearly at once. I haven't seen last nights episode yet, but the gleeful titles would have pretty much told me everything that happened- even if I hadn't ruined it for myself and went ahead and read them anyway. Check out the spoiler-filled articles below if you have seen the episode (or laugh in the face of spoilers like myself).


Walking Dead's Andrew Lincoln Weighs In on the 'Amazing, Beautiful, Moving' Twist He Never Saw Coming - so cute

‘The Walking Dead’: Danai Gurira Talks Rick and Michonne’s Surprising Choice -also so cute

Walking Dead: EP Scott M. Gimple Reveals Why He Finally Went There With [Spoiler] and [Spoiler]

‘Walking Dead’ Fans Fall in Love With Latest Twist - "Happy Black History Month Rick." I can't even.


1 comment:

  1. I don't watch that show but I know what you mean if you miss your favorite show you have to stay off anything on the Internet lol. Google will even send you junk mail with spoilers.

    ReplyDelete