Saturday, May 28, 2016

The Women Of Suicide Squad Reveal New Character Details

Suicide Squad Women
Photo from Comic Book


The women of Warner Bros. and DC's  upcoming Suicide Squad revealed a few details about their characters and how they approached them in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly.

When it came to playing Amanda Waller, Viola Davis didn't have any powers or special effects to fall back on, but made the most of what she had, saying: "'How can I be a badass?' I had to do it internally. Of course, I wore my 'fro. And I embraced her bio. That was all I had. I didn't have a cape or a golden lasso." While actress Cara Delevingne, who plays Enchantress in the film, does have supernatural powers, that wasn't the focus of her pre-film research.

"David [Ayer] asked me to go into a forest under a full moon and take my clothes off to feel what nature felt like, to feel what it felt like to be an animal. And I did it. It didn't sound that weird to me."


Read about what Margot Robbie and Karen Fukuhara have to say about their characters Harley Quinn and Kantana at Comic Book:



Photo and text from Comic Book

No comments:

Post a Comment