Friday, May 13, 2016

Alexandra Shipp Wants A Storm And Black Panther Crossover Movie

storm-blackpanther
Photo from Comic Book


"I want that movie so bad," Shipp told Diana Madison of 'The Lowdown with Diana Madison'. "I’ve got a pitch, I’m like coming up with a vision board, I want this movie to happen. Honestly it doesn’t have to be me - if Chadwick [Boseman] was like ‘you know what I really want to do this with Hallie’ I’d be like yo, that’s fine at least make the movie."

In the comics, Black Panther and Storm have fought side-by-side and, sometimes, against each other. They were even married for a brief time, but after fans complained about their marriage being rushed, they were given an even quicker annulment.

Would Shipp be open to a Storm solo movie? "That would be really cool," she answered. "Storm is so used to being on her own -- she finds these families and these people she really cares for -- I wonder what it would be like to see Storm on her own -- wouldn’t that be dope if Storm didn’t [have a squad]?"


Read more and watch the video at Comic Book:



Photo and text from Comic Book

No comments:

Post a Comment